We are thankful that things are returning to our old normal! We will continue to work diligently to make our space safe for everyone. The overflow & balcony areas of the church are designated for those that prefer to continue to wear a mask during the service. If you have health concerns and feel more comfortable wearing a mask, we encourage you to sit in designated areas. The ushers are available to help monitor this and assist with questions or concerns.
Details to know before you attend.
Please read the following carefully:
- Registration is no longer required to attend.
- Overflow and balcony areas designated for those who prefer to wear a mask during the service. This doesn't mean you have to sit there, it is just an option for you.
- Masks are no longer required
- Mask Guidance: The mask mandate order under the Emergency Program Act was lifted July 1 and no proof of vaccination will be needed, but masks are recommended in public indoor settings for all people 12 and older who are not yet fully vaccinated.
- You're fully vaccinated 14 days after your second dose. Some people may choose to continue to wear a mask after they're fully vaccinated and that's okay.
- Wearing a mask is a sign of love and care for our brothers and sisters who may be feeling anxious in these early days of reopening.
- Remember: We are still the Body of Christ, we should endeavor to care for each other.
- Public Health Order guidance: If you or anyone in your family feels sick stay home and get tested immediately.
- We still have hand sanitizer & masks available for use.
- If you need to use the washroom, that is permitted
Be calm, Be kind, Be safe. -Dr. Henry